- The Customer shall ensure that it does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner. In case of products where color is not mentioned, customer shall receive any color which is in stock at the time of ordering and the same cannot be replaced / returned.
- Products purchased by a Customer cannot be Returned/Replaced by The Face Shop India. The returns/refunds will be accepted only if Customer finds that the Product delivered is damaged and/or defective and/or is expired and the same needs to be intimated to us within 7 (seven) days of the delivery date by placing a “Return Order” or “Replacement Order” request on “TheFaceShop.in” or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns or Replacement will be entertained only once for each order.
- In case of Return or Replacement of any Product, The Face Shop will arrange pick up of such Products. The Customer will assist to return the Product completely in the same condition as it was received along with all accessories/booklets/freebies etc. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. At the time of pickup, the Customer will be provided with an acknowledgement of Return pick up by the Courier. The Customer should retain the said acknowledgment and quote or produce the same in all future communications with The Face Shop, in this regard.
- Any replacement/exchange shall be processed only where the Product is available and in all other cases, the Customer will be provided with a refund along with shipping charges, if any actually paid by the Customer in relation to such Product.
- The Face Shop will make reasonable endeavor that any eligible refund / credit note is initiated within 15 days of receipt of returned products. The approved refund amount will be credited to Customer’s bank account/refunded into credit card or debit card account as the case may be within 7 to 10 working days or such time as taken by banking channels to process such refund.
- In case any free item is found defective then The Face Shop shall arrange for the replacement of the free item only and the main Product shall not be replaced. If any free gift is not available with The Face Shop for an exchange, the Product will be taken back along with the free gift and the eligible refund will be processed.
- Order once placed on The Face Shop.in can be requested for cancellation if the order is not dispatched for delivery by placing "Cancel Order" request on “The Face Shop.in” or by sending an email at email@example.com.The Face Shop reserves the right to reject the cancellation request and in its sole discretion may decide appropriately after taking into consideration the product category, whether purchased by The Face Shop specifically against the Order, whether products are proprietary in nature, whether customized on special request of customer, whether significant cost is incurred by The Face Shop to arrange delivery of Product etc. If cancellation request is rejected by The Face Shop after providing adequate reasons, Customer will be obliged to accept delivery and make payment against the product(s). If the order is requested for cancellation after payment has been processed, and if cancellation is approved by The Face Shop, the said amount will be refunded in accordance with above mentioned process.
Privacy and Security Policy
- You understand that the details of the credit/debit and/or any other payment cards, online banking facility or other payment instrument (“Payment Data”) provided by you is directly received by acquiring bank and not stored by us.
- The Company captures certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals for combating fraud. If any order is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted, with or without a subpoena, to law enforcement agencies and to the credit/ debit/ payment instrument company/ bank for fraud investigation, as may be deemed appropriate by the Company and the Company will endeavor to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
- The Company owns all the intellectual property rights associated with the Website. Further, to the best of our knowledge, the Products are protected by all the applicable intellectual property rights owned by The Face Shop Group or relevant third parties who have sold their materials to us.
- No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all the Content on this Website, pursuant to applicable Indian and international intellectual property legislations and applicable international conventions.
- The Company neither warrants nor represents that use of Products by the User will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Company.
- Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other Users and some parts of the Website contain advertising/other material submitted to the Company by third parties. The Company reserves the right to omit, suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to the Company’s terms and conditions which are available on request.
- The Company’s logos, product and service marks and/ or names, trademarks, patents, copyrights and other intellectual property, whether registered or not (“Company IP”) are exclusively owned by the Company or the relevant third parties who have sold material to us. Without the prior written permission of the Company, the User agrees to not display and/or use the Company IP in any manner. Nothing contained in this Website or the Content, should be construed as granting, in any way, any license or right or interest whatsoever, in and/ or to the Company IP, without the express written permission of the Company.
- References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, 'flooding,' 'spamming', 'mail bombing' or 'crashing'; sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil and / or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
- The Face Shop standard delivery time will be displayed on website at the time of order placement. The Face Shop shall exercise reasonable endeavors to ensure that any product ordered on the website is shipped within such timeline subject to availability of the Product(s). However, Customer understands and confirms that The Face Shop shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment due to circumstances beyond the control of The Face Shop and due to any lapses on the part of the Courier. Customer will be solely responsible to provide correct and proper delivery information including addresses.
- The Face Shop may offer free shipping on orders above the defined Minimum Order value (MOV) in selected serviceable pin codes. For orders below MOV and other service pin codes, standard shipping charges will be applicable which will be displayed at the time of order placement. The Face Shop reserve its right to change the minimum Order value (MOV) or standard shipping charges from time to time without giving any advance notice to the Customer. Shipping charges will be displayed at the time of placing the order and Customer confirms & agrees to the shipping charges during placement of orders on “The Face Shop.in” website.
- In case a Customer books an order of multiple Products in one transaction, The Face Shop would endeavor to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to Product characteristics and/or logistics issues. If a Customer places multiple Products order in singe transaction, then such order will be shipped to a single shipping address but if Customer wishes to ship the order to different addresses, then separate orders should be placed.
- The Face Shop reserve the right to cancel, delay, or recall the order from delivery of the Products, if any fraud is suspected.
- Some Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to give effect to such a sale without dual taxation. If we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states then, under such circumstances, The Face Shop retain the right to accept or reject such order, at its sole discretion.
- The Face Shop will make 2 (two) attempts to deliver the Product after which the order will be cancelled and notification to the same effect shall be sent to the Customer. The Face Shop will refund the charged amount on the Order after deducting the shipping charges as per The Face Shop policy.
- Title to the Products and all risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery of the Product to the Customer.
- The Face Shop shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at an incorrect price, or containing any other incorrect information at any time before the dispatch of the products. The Face Shop may not be in a position to accept certain orders for reasons including limitations on quantities available for purchase, or other problems identified by its internal department, in which case, The Face Shop reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel such order or any portion thereof. In each case, The Face Shop will provide notification to the Customer and will process a refund in accordance with the Refund & Return Policy where payment has been made by the Customer.